The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open) Empty Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open)

Post by Cassie Miller Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:10 am

Cassie had came to Ice Cream Parlour just because she wanted ice cream of course. She just loved it. She was standing in line and was getting annoyed by every minute there. This took forever to get there and order. She wasn't really the most patience one for sure. After few minutes later it was her time to order. "I'll take one vanilla and chocolate ice-cream, please," she said with a small smile on her face, she tried to be polite and nice even if she was pretty annoyed.

After getting her ice cream and paying for it she took a seat in one empty table what she did found. She didn't really wanna go a sit with someone who she doesn't know. She wasn't really good mood to talk right now. Well she never really is. She just isn't good at telling truth to people about her or well even talking with them most of times. She really hoped that there won't be anyone who makes this day even more worse than it is.

She had no family. She barely even had any friends. She was alone as long she can remember. And she loved it more than anything but right now today morning one girl pissed her off by saying many rude things and well and some of them were true. She sighed on that thought and did take a bit from her ice cream.
Cassie Miller
Cassie Miller
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Gryffindor Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open) Empty Re: Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open)

Post by Skylar Van Dyke Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:27 am

Skylar would do anything to make sure she could get away from her sister, since she despised children and how could anyone evil come to an ice cream parlor? Skylar began walking as she entered the ice cream shop in a pair of jeans with some holes in it, she had a black tank top, a leather jacket, and a pair of boots, and her hair was down and soon she entered as he went up and she asked. " May I have scope of chocolote, another of cookie dough, and one of cookies and cream, and sprinkles, and strawberry sryup, and chocolate, and whipped cream please? " she said as she put her hand in the pocket to get the money she soon gave it.

Then soon she got her ice cream, and she decided to look around for a seat to sit in and soon she found someone sitting alone and she looked and went over and she said to the girl. " Hello are you alright? It's sad to see other's be sitting alone. " she said with a sigh. Since she was generally a nice young lady and despite who her older sister was she was not going to let that stop her from being nice.

Then soon she asked. " Would it be alright if I join you? " she asked.
Skylar Van Dyke
Skylar Van Dyke
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open) Empty Re: Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open)

Post by Cassie Miller Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:58 pm

Cassie was enjoying her ice cream there quietly until someone came over her table and asked questions. She looked up from ice cream at girl. She was sure she had seen the girl before sure some where but she couldn't tell where and to be honest she didn't really care either. She smiled for a second and the smile disappeared as quick it came.

"Hi, i'm okay," she mumbled there. She really wasn't. She wasn't really in mood to walk. "I love to be alone," she added there now with a fake smile on her face. She couldn't really smile for real right now.

"Sure do what ever you want. Free country," she said back to here when was asked if she can join with her.
Cassie Miller
Cassie Miller
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Gryffindor Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down