The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
This Is No Place For Good ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
This Is No Place For Good ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
This Is No Place For Good ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
This Is No Place For Good ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
This Is No Place For Good ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
This Is No Place For Good ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
This Is No Place For Good ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
This Is No Place For Good ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
This Is No Place For Good ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

This Is No Place For Good ( Open )

2 posters

Go down

This Is No Place For Good ( Open ) Empty This Is No Place For Good ( Open )

Post by Stella Black Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:14 pm

Stella had been quite charming and she knew she could get anyone, but today was her summer vacation and that meant she would end up being a seventh year. Well as she walked around Knockturn Alley she had a pair of black shorts, a red shirt she had tucked in, and a pair of all black vans and she had hair down she had a bred in it.

Even though she dressed good she really was not all that Innocent and as she walked around she wondered if anyone good would actually show up in a place like this. Since she practically grew up here and she wandered around soon went to Borgin and Burkes and she smirked and walked into the shop and she looked at all the interesting objects and she said,

" I would be curious to see if anyone good showed up here? " she smirked.
Stella Black
Stella Black
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

This Is No Place For Good ( Open ) Empty Re: This Is No Place For Good ( Open )

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:11 am

Mackenzie wandered into borgin and Burke's and wandered around the aisles. She was intrigued by a dew items in particular. Such as the hand of glory and the head of a werewolf. But soon she heard a voice. She chuckled and shook her head "do not count on it cousin"
Mackenzie Riddle
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Black Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:33 pm

Stella let out a grin as she heard a familiar voice behind her and she turned to see her cousin Mackenzie. Which she had not really known, but she knew her enough to say hello and she grinned and she said. " Indeed Mackenzie? I am guessing your here exploring like me? " she asked since she would be nice to her family in a heartbeat.

" I would be curious to see if mudbloods come here." she grinned and she looked and she wondered why her cousin called her cousin and she shook her head and she said. " You know you do not have to call me cousin Stella is fine. " said the seventeen year old with her arms crossed.
Stella Black
Stella Black
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:39 pm

Mackenzie chuckled and nodded "yeah. I'm considering buying the hand if glory. I'd put it on my shelf back home." She said as she traced a finger down the base of the hand of glory. She couldn't help the maniac laughter that escaped her when Stella mentioned muggles. She shook her head "I doubt they would. They're not stupid enough to enter a place like this"
Mackenzie Riddle
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Black Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:45 pm

Stella smiled at her cousin as she said that she would consider buying a hand of glory for her shelf back home and she said. " I just usually browse since I am sure if I wanted I could get one. " she said with an grin. Even though she had been considered to be a total bitch, but she could relate to her cousin and she believed in family even though her family was practically twisted which meant that Stella was equally as insane as anyone in her family.

Which had made her look and listened as her cousin was saying that they are not stupid enough to enter this place and she said. " Well some muggleborn students would want to explore this place in and out since the whole wizarding world is new to them. " she said with her arms crossed.

" Quite personally I am surprised that Headmistress Van Dyke has not quite admitting students who where muggleborns since it too informal for them to be at that school. Since truly what do they really know? " she smirked.
Stella Black
Stella Black
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:08 pm

Mackenzie thought about what her cousin was saying "you do have a point. Curious little things. Muggles. Aren't they?" She asked as she picked up a cursed gem with a gloved hand. She smiled and pocketed the gem while her cousin wasn't looking. She then picked up another gem "they're so shiny" she said a gleam in her eyes. "I don't know why she allows them. But they're fun to mess with"
Mackenzie Riddle
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Black Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:16 pm

Stella listened as her cousin had mentioned the gems and how they were shiny and she said. " Well Borgin and Burkes has very interesting and beautiful things if I may say so myself. " she grinned since she was just bittersweet but her family held a soft spot in her heart which had made her grin as her cousin said she did not know why Van Dyke allowed mudbloods to their school.

As well as grinning as she heard her cousin say they are fun to mess with and she said in reply. " As well as fun to charm. " she grinned she loved charming the muggle boys. Since Stella had much pride in herself which was something that she felt was in her blood since charm was one thing she enjoyed to do.

" Well charming any boy is fun. " she grinned.
Stella Black
Stella Black
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:28 pm

Mackenzie shook her head "boys are a complete waste of time " she didn't see the appeal in having a boyfriend not that she had ever had one. But that was beside the point. She shrugged at her cousins words about charming any boy "I guess if your into that"
Mackenzie Riddle
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Black Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:53 pm

Stella smiled at her cousin since she admired her very much and she looked and listened as she mentioned that boys are complete waste of time and she smiled and replied. " Well I thought that when I had never dated someone, then once I did they became a prime part of my life besides my love for dark arts and torturing others. " grinned Stella.

Then she listened as Mackenzie that if she was into this and she replied and said. " Well if I am to be honest dark arts are my number one priority as a seventh year. " grinned Stella.
Stella Black
Stella Black
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:01 am

Mackenzies eyes lit up and she smiled "now your speaking my language. I'm trying to learn how the imperious curse. Gonna practice on a few muggles later on tonight" she said before gesturing theyeave the store
Mackenzie Riddle
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Black Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:43 pm

Stella listened and smiled as her cousin said that now she was speaking her language which made the seventeen year old let out an evil grin. " We pretty much have probably always spoke the same language. " she said with an grin. As well as Stella listened as her cousin mentioned that she was trying to learn the imperious curse which made Stella smile and say. " I am currently trying to master the three unforgivables since what is the fun of curses when you can not use them for recreational use? ' " said Stella with a wicked grin.

Then soon Stella listened as her cousin said that she was going to try it on some muggles tonight and Stella grinned and she said. " I would love to join you if you do not mind. " said Stella with a grin since she felt that her and her cousin would be perfect friends and she followed as her cousin gestured them out of the store.
Stella Black
Stella Black
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down