The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Beauty Is Charm ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
Beauty Is Charm ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Beauty Is Charm ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Beauty Is Charm ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Beauty Is Charm ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Beauty Is Charm ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Beauty Is Charm ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Beauty Is Charm ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Beauty Is Charm ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Beauty Is Charm ( Open )

2 posters

Go down

Beauty Is Charm ( Open ) Empty Beauty Is Charm ( Open )

Post by Stella Black Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:40 pm

Stella was not anyone's average teenager she was simply too rotten to the core and she would admit it and as she walked around Diagon Alley in a black casual dress with a pair of white converse with it and she had her hair down and she decided to go shopping for Potions since she wanted to come into her seventh year with even more charm than the last year.

As the seventeen year old observed the shelves of the beautiful potions she grinned and she said. " I am so proud to be so charming. " she whispered as she picked up love potions since she loved to have a secret stash of them with her. Even though she knew it was pretty much illegal, but who ever said Stella cared about that.

The young girl walked around and she continued observing potions, and wondered what she could bring to Hogwarts with her for her final year since she was not even close to good she was the farthest and she walked around.
Stella Black
Stella Black
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Beauty Is Charm ( Open ) Empty Re: Beauty Is Charm ( Open )

Post by Narkissos Jetson Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:01 pm

Narkissos was browsing through Diagon Alley just so he'd have something to do. For once, he had absolutely nothing to occupy him. That was a bit of a lie since he mainly found himself petting cats that were running through the streets. He brushed some cat hair off of his black velvet sweater and sighed.

Noticing a store was in front of him, he shrugged and entered only to see Stella. "Oh my, I didn't expect to see Little Miss Black. Are you going to be snorting charcoal next? I imagine you would to get people to take you seriously," Narkissos jeered with a smirk.
Narkissos Jetson
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Black Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Stella had been too much occupied looking through the many potions that had interests her since the young lady was a potion freak she loved charming others and soon she heard a voice behind her which she immediately recognized and she sneered and said. " Of course I would be here Jetson, I am honestly surprised that your not trying to charm someone to sleep with you more like our dear Headmistress. " sneered Stella.

As well as smirking when he said she would be snorting charcoal and she said with a fake grin and said sarcastically. " Sure I would be what else would I be doing? " she said sarcastically. The teenager was pretty sarcastic and especially when sixth years were questioning her. " Oh please I would not snort anything, the only thing I do that is considered to be drugs and alcohol is drinking which is done on occasion. " she smirked since this kid she could not stand.

" I am taking very seriously thank you very much, and I guess to get the headmistress to take you seriously you need to charm her am I right? " said Stella with a grin.
Stella Black
Stella Black
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down