The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
who are you (Scarlett)  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
who are you (Scarlett)  I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
who are you (Scarlett)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
who are you (Scarlett)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
who are you (Scarlett)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
who are you (Scarlett)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
who are you (Scarlett)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
who are you (Scarlett)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
who are you (Scarlett)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

who are you (Scarlett)

3 posters

Go down

who are you (Scarlett)  Empty who are you (Scarlett)

Post by Jace Azarov Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:53 pm

Jace walked around with his friends and sat down at the khirost table. He started eating enjoying the Turkey leg before him when he smelled a familiar scent. He turned and saw Scarlett and his heart sped up
Jace Azarov
Jace Azarov
Khitrost Seventh Year
Khitrost Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

who are you (Scarlett)  Empty Re: who are you (Scarlett)

Post by Scarlett Winters Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:27 pm

Scarlett walked in with some of her girls and she was laughing softly. One of her friends told her someone was staring and pointed at Jace she turned and blushed her hair quickly going short. She waved a bit before taking a seat at her table blushing brightly. Her friends laugh and she smiled at them as she ate.
Scarlett Winters
Scarlett Winters
Nabl Seventh Year
Nabl Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:50 pm

Jace smirked and turned his attention back to his boys. He made a bet he could getscarlett all over him in less than two minutes. So he walked over to her friend "hello beautiful. You got a name?"
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Winters Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:56 pm

Scarlett whimpered softly when Jace spoke to one of her friends but she stayed quiet. Her hair going back to long once more. She looked down and just ate silently ignoring them all as she heard her friends giggle. "Alexia is my name, that's Eleanor and that's Scarlett. Don't mind her though she won't give you anything good" she watched out of the corner of her eye as Alexia leaned forward showing off her cleavage. It made Scarlett mad but she couldn't do anything.
Scarlett Winters
Scarlett Winters
Nabl Seventh Year
Nabl Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:14 pm

Jace chuckled atalexias words and noticed Scarlett's hair change"good action is all in the eye ofthereciever. I'm sure I could have some fun with all of you ladies" he said and rubbed Alexia's cheek before letting a fang slip out "a lot of fun indeed" he looked at Scarlett and felt himself getting a boner. He groaned soft as he looked at. His red haired beauty
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Winters Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:18 pm

Scarlett watched him biting her lower lip. She saw his fang and almost moaned at the site. She looked away and began to stand up before Eleanor grabbed her yanking her back down. "Come on now scar just sit down and relax. Jace isn't interested in you so you don't gotta worry." Scarlett almost wanted to slap her but she stayed calm looking down her hair tips changing to a bright pink. She just wanted this all to stop. She watched Jace sighing softly.
Scarlett Winters
Scarlett Winters
Nabl Seventh Year
Nabl Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:22 pm

Jace noticed Scarlett's actions and felt kind of bad. All he wanted to do was throw her in the table and take her then and there. But he couldn't not yet. He walked over to Scarlett and whispered in her ear "if you can resist me you get me. Can you resist thinking about the library. How I slammed yu against the wall and dug my fang down your perfect neck. How I kissed you and tangled my hands in your hair? Can you scar?"
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Winters Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:26 pm

Scarlett whimpered softly and looked down blushing brightly. "Jace please..." she whimpered softly and and looked at him her eyes pleading for him just to do anything. She watched him letting her hair shorten, she just wanted him she wanted to feel how she felt before. She just needed him.
Scarlett Winters
Scarlett Winters
Nabl Seventh Year
Nabl Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:30 pm

Jace sat between Alexia and Scarlett. He put an arm around Alexia but his other hand found there way to Scarlett's lap and between her legs. He knew she wanted him. And the crazy thing is that he wanted her too. He moved his hand around a bit until he found the area he wanted and she craved attention
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Winters Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:51 pm

Scarlett watched him and bit her lip pressing herself a bit closer to him. She slowly shifted and hid her face in his neck not caring who saw her. She nipped at his neck trying to make him keep going. She wanted him so badly and she hated how they were surrounded by her friends but there was nothing she could do about it. She let her hand slid down and set her hand just above his bulge.
Scarlett Winters
Scarlett Winters
Nabl Seventh Year
Nabl Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:05 pm

Jace froze and a loud growl escaped his lips and he picked Scarlett up and slammed her down on the table. He straddled her not caring that everyone was staring as he bit down on her neck he sweet taste of her blood exploding in his mouth. He drank from her with no hesitation as he slipped two fingers up her skirt and inside her
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Winters Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Scarlett gasped loudly moaning as she didn't care ether she arched her back moaning as he drank from her. Oh it felt so good, running her hands up his back she moaned as she felt his fingers crying out his name. She needed all of him and she needed it now. Grabbing at his shirt she whimpered at the clothes that were blocking him from her she just wanted everything she didn't care if everyone was staring.
Scarlett Winters
Scarlett Winters
Nabl Seventh Year
Nabl Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:29 pm

JCe jumped up and took her in his arms and bolted for his room. He threw her in his bed and ripped their clothes off before finally giving into both their needs. A few love filled hours later he smiled down at her Ashe played with her hair
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Winters Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:36 pm

Scarlett smiled as she watched him curled into him letting her hands trace shapes on his chest. God this was perfect, smiling she gave a sigh at how nice all of this was. She loved being in his arms it was just them it was all she ever needed. She looked at him smiling and changed her hair back to its normal length.
Scarlett Winters
Scarlett Winters
Nabl Seventh Year
Nabl Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:23 pm

Jace kissed her head "its late. We better get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow scar" he said in a way of dismissing her from his bedroom and yawned softly
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down