The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Sorry about that sir (Jace) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
Sorry about that sir (Jace) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Sorry about that sir (Jace) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Sorry about that sir (Jace) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Sorry about that sir (Jace) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Sorry about that sir (Jace) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Sorry about that sir (Jace) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Sorry about that sir (Jace) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Sorry about that sir (Jace) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Sorry about that sir (Jace)

3 posters

Go down

Sorry about that sir (Jace) Empty Sorry about that sir (Jace)

Post by Scarlett Winters Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:58 pm

Scarlett sat in the library reading she was quiet like normal she didn't say a word to anyone her long brown hair was short today. She had made it become short with pink tips like normal. She was reading a book called, Alice in Wounderland she woundered if her mother had read this to her as a baby. She had no clue and she would never know. She sighed she missed her parents getting up to leave she walked straight into someone falling backwards in shock she looked up quickly her hair transforming to the same shade of blonde as the man in front of her. "oh god I'm so so sorry"
Scarlett Winters
Scarlett Winters
Nabl Seventh Year
Nabl Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Sorry about that sir (Jace) Empty Re: Sorry about that sir (Jace)

Post by Jace Azarov Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:18 pm

Jace was walking to the library to study for an upcoming potions class. He froze as a girl bumped into him and he watched as she went from brunette to his own light blonde. Normally he would have yelled but he was feeling playful today. He flashed her his cocky grin and chuckled "its alright Darling you OK?"
Jace Azarov
Jace Azarov
Khitrost Seventh Year
Khitrost Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Winters Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:23 pm

Scarlett looked at the boy slowly letting her hair grow back and change back to her normal color. Hearing him she smiled slightly "I'm okay I am terrible sorry. I should have been watching were I was going" she told him smiling as she stood up and picked up her book holding it close to her chest as she watched him. Observing him like she would with just about anyone else.
Scarlett Winters
Scarlett Winters
Nabl Seventh Year
Nabl Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Azarov Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:32 am

Jace noticed her book "Alice in wonderland. Isn't that by some muggle author?" He asked looking at the cover. He then looked at her and noticed her hand was brown again "I've seen your party trick. Wanna see mine?" He asked a bit menacingly
Jace Azarov
Jace Azarov
Khitrost Seventh Year
Khitrost Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Winters Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:11 am

Scarlett smiled at the mentioned of her book and nodded holding it close. It was one of her favourites. She then heard him raising a eyebrow what did he mean. What was his party trick? So being the curious girl and not even hearing his tone she smiled and nodded giving a very enthusiastic "Sure!"
Scarlett Winters
Scarlett Winters
Nabl Seventh Year
Nabl Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:38 am

Jace chuckled as his eyes turned red and he looked father. He pushed her up against a all and dragged a single fang down her neck barely scraping her skin "are you afraid yet?"
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Winters Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:45 am

Watching him she gasped and her eyes widen when she was pinned against the wall. But when he dragged something sharp down her neck instead of whimpering she had against her better judgement let out a quiet moan. She didn't know why that felt so good but God it felt amazing when he did that. She didn't respond to his eyes just shut her eyes her hair going short to give him more access to his neck, she didn't even realize she had let her hair change.
Scarlett Winters
Scarlett Winters
Nabl Seventh Year
Nabl Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:49 am

Jace was shocked at her reaction but didn't stop. He let a single fang dig into her neck and moaned at the pleasure he felt from it "you're not like normal girls are you?" He tugged her close to him and smirked "I'm jace"
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Winters Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:53 am

Gasping softly she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer. She shook her head smiling just a bit moaning softly when she felt his fang dig into her neck, god why did this feel so good why wasn't she terrfied right now. She nodded at his name slightly "Scar-Scarlett" she whispered softly stuttering a tad. Shutting her eyes and just holding herself up because if she didn't she was pretty sure she was gonna collapse from this intense feeling.
Scarlett Winters
Scarlett Winters
Nabl Seventh Year
Nabl Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:01 pm

Scarlett. Such a pretty name "the color of blood" he said before picking her up and slamming her against the wall. He smirked and kissed her deeply tugging at her hair
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Winters Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:04 pm

Gasping when she was picked up she wrapped her legs around his hip kissing him back moaning. Christ this felt amazing she had never had such a deep kiss before. She pressed herself closer tangling her fingers in his hair moaning. She needed more of this, she needed more of him and for once she didn't care that she had only just met this boy. No he made her feel amazing and she loved it, he was her drug. She kept kissing him only pulling back for air.
Scarlett Winters
Scarlett Winters
Nabl Seventh Year
Nabl Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:14 pm

He moaned softly and pulled away smirking "well then. That was nice. But I must run. I'll see you around" he nodded and walked off. He hadn't intended to getso interested in the girl. Which is why he left when he did. But now he had a situation in his pants and needed to get rid of it
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Winters Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:17 pm

Scarlett whimpered as he left but there was nothing she could do about it. Sighing she got up and fixed herself so she looked like she hadn't just been pushed up against a wall she slowly headed back to her dorm. Her fingers gently touching her neck, she wanted to see him again but she highly doubted he was the kind of guy to stay with a girl. He was some player and she hated the idea that she had managed to fall for him.
Scarlett Winters
Scarlett Winters
Nabl Seventh Year
Nabl Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down