The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Being turned (One shot!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
Being turned (One shot!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Being turned (One shot!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Being turned (One shot!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Being turned (One shot!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Being turned (One shot!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Being turned (One shot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Being turned (One shot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Being turned (One shot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Being turned (One shot!)

Go down

Being turned (One shot!) Empty Being turned (One shot!)

Post by Carly Waters Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:06 pm

Carly waters a sixteen year old girl was wandering the woods. Her strawberry blonde hair hid her face as she smiled pulling a good over her head as it was chilly. It was late maybe midnight for all she knew she had just gotten back from hanging out with Apollo. Smiling as she walked the young girl hadn't taken notice to the dark figure following her.

Her red hair was flying all around her head her small thin hands shaking from the cold and her eyes watching everything. Her thin body kept walking almost skipping and then it happened before the girl could even notice. Her body was hit by something so hard it felt like a rock. She fell to the ground her face staring at the sky her eyes wide because in front of her red eyes stared back at her. She went to scream but a hand covered her face. A chill went down her back.

Her eyes showed her fear as she watched the figure smile with a evil grin that would have sent anyone running. But she couldn't run not right now. She wanted to scream to do anything but she couldn't. This person did something to her she had no clue what. Then the figure leaned down and went towards her neck wanting to scream Carly let out a muffled stop.

The figure only laughed she could tell it was a man now. She cried out as much as she could as the man...no monster bit down onto her throat and she screamed trying to pull away but she couldn't. She had tears falling down as she screamed. The man was drinking her blood. She was about to faint but then he laughed.

He said she would thank him later and then he did something but she could t figure out what because all she felt was serious pain. She screamed again as she shut her eyes. Getting ready to say goodbye to the world she fainted.

Hours later she woke up no man in site she looked at her hands everything was normal...besides one thing. That made her scream she had no pulse what the hell. She gasped and fell to her knees after trying to stand up. Why was she so thirsty then everything connected. That man was a vampire...did he...was Carly...no...NO.

SHE WAS A VAMPIRE
Carly Waters
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum