The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Tristan Blackwood I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
Tristan Blackwood I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Tristan Blackwood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Tristan Blackwood I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Tristan Blackwood I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Tristan Blackwood I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Tristan Blackwood I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Tristan Blackwood I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Tristan Blackwood I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Tristan Blackwood

2 posters

Go down

Tristan Blackwood Empty Tristan Blackwood

Post by Tristan Blackwood Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:20 pm

Tristan Henric Blackwood

Tristan Blackwood 9HZaMoo

General Information
Name: Tristan Henric Blackwood
Nicknames:
Date of Birth: February 14, 1992
Birth Location: Toronto, Canada
Current Home: Concord, Massachusetts
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Sexual Alignment: Heterosexual

Appearance
Hair Style: Short and Well Kept
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Golden Brown
Skin Color: Medium
Height: 5.11
Other Features: Wears glasses
Clothing Style: Tristan mostly wears casual clothes even though during his teaching he wears a suit instead of a robe since he does not like the feeling of a robe. When he is off duty he wears usually jeans, shirts, jackets, the average clothing.

Personality
Likes: Teaching, Inspiring Others, Teaching, Mythology, Animals, and Family
Dislikes: Being a push over, Hogwarts Headmistress, Evil, Seeing others sad, and Bad Days
Strengths: His ability to inspire, Intelligence, Loyalty, Learning
Weaknesses: Bit of Push Over, Judgemental at times, Shy ( with girls )
Positive Traits
- Industrious
- Loyal
- Wise
- Talented
- Intelligent
- Charismatic
- Well-Balanced
- Inspiring
- Brave ( tries to be )

Negative Traits
- Shy ( with girls )
- Stubborn
- Judgemental
- Reserved

Family
Tristan grew up with a having a single father since his mother left him, because his blood was tainted wich made him a half-blood. Which had him being raised by his father who was a half-blood who had been an Curse Breaker who was traveling in Canada. Then soon he met Tristan's mother who was a lady named Amber Raymond who was a pureblood who hated muggleborns and was unaware of Tristan father being an half-blood than soon they dated which soon resulted in them having two children who were both rwo years apart until Tristan's mother left for a pureblood who she married and had two children with him.

Growing up Tristan was a fascinated with legends and mythology in which he studied. Unlike his younger brother who was considered to be a athletic boy who were both raised by a father who loved them and made sure he raised them to be the best of their abilities which caused Tristan to study more mythology then once he got to Salem was placed in Moonstone where he excelled in mythology and enchantments.

During his years he was top of his class and was prefect in his fifth year and later head boy which made him be gifted and once he left he had traveled for a few years until he was offered a job when he was twenty two which had been offered to become the Mythology professor at Salem in which he took not knowing that he would be teaching his half-siblings.

Father's Name: Henric Leonard Blackwood /48/ ( Curse Breaker ) Former Moonstone ( Half-Blood) Living
Mother's Name: Amber Rose Ashworth (nee Raymond ) /46/ ( Stay at home Wife ) Former Sliverwood ( Pureblood ) Living
Siblings Names:
Donovan Benjamin Blackwood /22/ ( Quidditch Player ) Former Asphodel ( Half-Blood ) Living
Nicholas Matthew Ashworth /14/ ( Salem Student ) ( Pureblood ) Living ( Half-Brother )
Audrey Mary Ashworth /11/ ( Salem Student ) ( Pureblood ) Living ( Half-Sister )

Pets:
Other Key Members:
Charles Vincent Ashworth /47/ ( Improper Use of Magic Office ) Former Sliverwood ( Pureblood ) Living ( Step-Father)

Family Background: The Blackwood family had been a mixed blood family always have been they had not been the richest family either. First known members had come from Salem Witch Trails where many members were executed, but each of the members have had been notable and quite smart. Which had led to Tristan's father becoming a curse breaker and now Tristan became a professor. The Blackwood have been very sucessful.
Tristan Blackwood
Tristan Blackwood
Salem Professor
Salem Professor

Back to top Go down

Tristan Blackwood Empty Re: Tristan Blackwood

Post by Piper Van Dyke Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:22 pm

Accepted!
Piper Van Dyke
Piper Van Dyke
Headmistress of Hogwarts
Headmistress of Hogwarts