The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Siblings Bonding ( Skylar )  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
Siblings Bonding ( Skylar )  I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Siblings Bonding ( Skylar )  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Siblings Bonding ( Skylar )  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Siblings Bonding ( Skylar )  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Siblings Bonding ( Skylar )  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Siblings Bonding ( Skylar )  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Siblings Bonding ( Skylar )  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Siblings Bonding ( Skylar )  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Siblings Bonding ( Skylar )

2 posters

Go down

Siblings Bonding ( Skylar )  Empty Siblings Bonding ( Skylar )

Post by Colin Van Dyke Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:45 pm

Colin had basically been told to spend his summer with his older sister Skylar even though she and him mixed different, but to his dismay he had a lot in common with his sister who was the headmistress of Hogwarts. Then soon he was walking down Diagon Alley in jeans, a pair of converse, a t shirt, and a beanie and he put his glasses on. His sister had always called him a nerd for dressing like on.

Which even though him and Skylar fought constantly he had got along better with her than his other sister which meant that they would later make up. Since they had been closes, but she spent more time with their brothers who had been sporty and than there was Colin who was the nerd out of the bunch. Even though his parents told that he was just unique and that his knowledge should be put to good use.

Then soon he walked into Leaky Cauldron and he said " Skylar? You plan on eating while we wait for mum and dad? " asked Colin as he sat down. Since he was starving and he took his glasses off and he cleaned them and put them back on.
Colin Van Dyke
Colin Van Dyke
Ravenclaw Fifth Year
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Siblings Bonding ( Skylar )  Empty Re: Siblings Bonding ( Skylar )

Post by Skylar Van Dyke Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:55 pm

Skylar had followed her brother and she had a pair of jeans, a pair of boots, a black tank top, and a black leather jacket. Since she felt that she was pretty much a fighter, and she would punch any guy she would meet since she the total oposite of her older sister who was just too entitled and she knew it which was her being the youngest daughter and soon she looked and she said to her brother. " Colin? Of course I want to eat her. " she said as she motioned her brother foward.

Even though Colin was smarter than her she still held more common sense than he held since she was street smart and was somewhat book smart. Unlike her little brother who was all the way book smart and had no common sense since she was common sense she had to lead her little brother in the right direction and she said.

" I highly doubt Piper will show up here, since she would never step foot in Diagon Alley too busy in Knockturn Alley" she said as she ordered a hot chocolate, and she said. " I really am not looking forward to school, because I am not in mood to be tortured by our sister. " she said as drank her drink.
Skylar Van Dyke
Skylar Van Dyke
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Back to top Go down