The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Salem Sorting Mirror Quiz I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
Salem Sorting Mirror Quiz I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Salem Sorting Mirror Quiz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Salem Sorting Mirror Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Salem Sorting Mirror Quiz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Salem Sorting Mirror Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Salem Sorting Mirror Quiz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Salem Sorting Mirror Quiz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Salem Sorting Mirror Quiz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Salem Sorting Mirror Quiz

Go down

Salem Sorting Mirror Quiz Empty Salem Sorting Mirror Quiz

Post by Piper Van Dyke Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:14 am

This thread is for Salem students who are being sorted as well providing information on each of the houses and what each house values so that your character is the right place since it is never good to be out of place, and most of Salem houses are based on potion ingredients. As well as this will be followed by a sorting quiz which will determine your house.

Moonstone House

The founder of Moonstone was a man named Philip Vanderburg who had valued students who would do the right thing instead of do the wrong thing. Although he still believed that people learn from their mistakes, and students in Moonstone had been honest and had been known to be hard working. As well they were known to follow the rules instead of live life on the side of risk. Since Moonstone students prefer good than evil which make them loyal as well and good friends. As well they keep you out of trouble and the main value is honesty.

House Founder: Philip Vanderburg

Sliverwood House

The founder of Sliverwood was a lady named Mary Cartwright who was a wealthy socialite as well a pureblood witch who valued entitlement and selfishness. Which had made her when she worked with the other founders she made her house be a house which held students who were generally arrogant, but some had been kind but just trying to be different than others. Since the house is built on entitlement there are still students who are ambitious and can be very good friends. Since not every person is bad. The house main value is entitlement.

House Founder: Mary Cartwright

Asphodel House

The founder of Asphodel was a man named Edward Parker who was considered to be a natural born leader, since he valued leadership. Which led to him value students who were leaders and some who grew into leaders since someone can grow. Edward had been known to see the good in people and see that one day they could a leader which had him base his house off those who determined leaders where they are leaders. As well some who are brave but it mostly based off leadership. The main value is determination which make good leaders which would make them not give up.

House Founder: Edward Parker
Piper Van Dyke
Piper Van Dyke
Headmistress of Hogwarts
Headmistress of Hogwarts

https://thedarkageofmagic.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Salem Sorting Mirror Quiz Empty Re: Salem Sorting Mirror Quiz

Post by Piper Van Dyke Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:31 am

Now here is the sorting quiz which is quite simple and easy, but answer your question wisely since you want your character placed in the right house for them. Now good luck.

1. What do you value most?
A. Honesty
B. Leadership
C. Entitlement

Answer:

2. What Do You Value In A Friend?
A. Someone who is a leader
B. Someone who is entitled
C. Someone who is honest

Answer:

3. What is your dream job?
A. Judge