The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Where No One Goes ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
Where No One Goes ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Where No One Goes ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Where No One Goes ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Where No One Goes ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Where No One Goes ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Where No One Goes ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Where No One Goes ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Where No One Goes ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Where No One Goes ( Open )

2 posters

Go down

Where No One Goes ( Open ) Empty Where No One Goes ( Open )

Post by Tristan Blackwood Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:23 pm

Tristan had been trying to spend his summer with some peace, and dealing with the fact that he might end up running into his mother somewhere which would be a good thing, because Tristan wanted answers and he treated his brother well just as he would for his other brother. Which had led to the young man decided to go to Thorn Alley where he had went multiple times to the Sliver Wolf Pub which was a good place for him to figure out what he was going to be doing for his upcoming year. Even though Tristan was young he still aspired to find new ways to teach his upcoming students.

Since ever since he was a little boy he loved myths, and now he sat in Pub in a pair of jeans, a pair of leather shoes, a button down. Tristan was not very picky with what he wore outside of his classroom, but he preferred suits when he taught since he was uncomfortable in robes and he soon sat and he got a glass of whiskey which he would slowly drink since he was not a fan of getting drunk. The man was a teacher and had no buisness getting drunk.

Tristan looked and he continued writing and looked around the pub and he said " No wonder everyone get drunk they never have anything good. " he said. Even though he knew if someone heard he would have gotten punched or hit which was common since he was a teacher who inspired to teach not waste life partying which his younger brother was famous for since he had everything money, fame and the man was twenty two and Tristan was twenty-four and a professor, but he did not judge.

His knowledge won him to a be a teacher who loved teaching his students and loved children and soon he continued writing.
Tristan Blackwood
Tristan Blackwood
Salem Professor
Salem Professor

Back to top Go down

Where No One Goes ( Open ) Empty Re: Where No One Goes ( Open )

Post by Alexandria Fraychild Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:45 am

Alexandria had been shopping for a while and choosing to stop and grab a drink she walked into the pub pulling her hood down and smiling. She walked over to the counter asking for a drink she set her begs down her blonde hair covering her face slightly. She heard someone talk and spinning around she almost laughed. "You know some people just do it for fun stranger" she told the man raising a eyebrow at him. He didn't seem that half bad so maybe Alex would stick around, running a hand thougibhetbhair she held out her hand, "Names Alexandria but you can call me Alex" she told him watching the man with a smirk on her face.
Alexandria Fraychild
Alexandria Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Blackwood Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:02 pm

Tristan had been too busy looking around the pub and he soon had heard someone come up to him and say that some people do it just for fun as well as calling him a stranger. He looked at the girl and he said. " I know it is sad, but I guess I truly cannot judge since I have had my fair share of getting drunk. " said Tristan with a grin.

As well as looking at the girl who seemed quite pretty to him and she had introduced with saying her name was Alexendria, but he could call her Alex. Tristan looked up and shook the girls hand and he said. " My name is Tristan, and it is a pleasure to meet you. " smiled Tristan with a grin.

" What bring's you here? " he asked with a smile.
Tristan Blackwood
Tristan Blackwood
Salem Professor
Salem Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Fraychild Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:53 pm

Alexandria watched the man laughing st his comment on drunks. She had to agree it was a sad site but she had been drunk many of times. The only reason she wasn't partying right now was that it was a day till the full moon. She was buying stuff for the day after when her and her siblings would hide in Diana's house.

Alexandria smiled as she laid her hand by her side at the mention of the mans name. Tristan, a normal enough name much better then Alexandria in her mind. "Nice to meet you Tristan" she smiled running a hand though her hair. She was thinking about Izzy and that she would have to close up shop for a few days. Sighing she ran a hand though her hair. "I was just shopping, why are you here if you don't plan to get drunk?"
Alexandria Fraychild
Alexandria Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Blackwood Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Tristan looked at the girl as she said that it was nice to meet him and he listened as she mentioned that she here shopping and he smiled and he was pretty much here doing the same thing and he listened as she asked what he doing here if he was not going to get drunk and he said. " I come to taverns to get ideas on what I should teach my students for the upcoming year. " said the man with a grin.

Then soon he added on to what he said. " I teach Mythology at Salem and I was a former Moonstone and Mythology is what interests me. Maybe if you want I can assist with buying stuff with you since I do need to get stuff for my students this year. " he said with a grin.
Tristan Blackwood
Tristan Blackwood
Salem Professor
Salem Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down